Kauai Movie Tours
- Views of beautiful Waimea Canyon and Hanapepe Valley
- Visits to the Spouting Horn blowhole at Poipu, historic old Koloa sugar mill, Nawiliwili Harbor, Coco Palms Grove, and Opaeka'a Falls
- Cruising the Wailua river and views of the Fern Grotto
- Guided tour of famous film locations on the island
- Visiting film sets from South Pacific, Jurassic Park, Blue Hawaii, Six Days & Seven Nights, Raiders of the Lost Arc, and many more
- Viewing scenes from the films at the locations
4031 Halau St, Lihue, Hawaii 96766
About Kauai Movie Tours
It may not be on the cover of tabloids, but Kauai is a movie star. See the waterfall from the beginning of Jurassic Park, watch where Indiana Jones made his narrow escape in Raiders of the Lost Arc, and check out the beach made infamous by South Pacific. You can see all these movie sights and more on a full-day island tour that shows you the actual movie scenes when you get to the place they were filmed. This company has been leading tours in Hawaii since 1927, and it employs some of the most respected tour guides on the Islands.
Our amazing tour guide, Juan, shared with us his Kauai heritage, local history, points of interest, and Hawaiian culture in a detailed yet humorous fashion. We not only were able to see many beautiful sites but were also able to get to know a local islander who loves to share his special culture.