EuropeLondon » Paris »MexicoCancun » Los Cabos »
EastBoston » Martha's Vineyard » Cape Cod/Nantucket » Chicago » Miami »
WestLas Vegas » Los Angeles » Napa and Sonoma » San Diego » San Francisco » Seattle »
HawaiiBig Island » Kauai » Maui » Oahu »
Sunset and Whale Watching Cruises
- A sunset whale watching cruise
- Great pupus (appetizers), and drinks to set the mood for this magical time of day
- A romantic dinner cruise that's suitable for the entire family
- Light snacks in the afternoon
- Views of the Na Pali Coast in the evening light and an amazing sunset at sea
- Dinner buffet and drinks at sunset
4353 Waialo Road #2-6B7B , Eleele, Hawaii 96705
About Sunset and Whale Watching Cruises
See how Kauai earned its nickname, the Garden Isle, with a tour of the Na Pali coastline. Covering more than 6000 acres along Kauai’s northwest coastline, the Na Pali State Park is home to dramatic cliffs, verdant valleys, misty waterfalls, spontaneous rainbows—and you can’t access this secluded region by car. If you sail the Na Pali coast between December to April you may find yourself cruising right alongside migrating Humpback whales. Take a sunset dinner cruise and you’ll get to see the Na Pali by the golden glow of sunset.
We really enjoyed our dinner cruise. It was a 4 hour cruise, we were cruising the whole time. The only thing I would change would be to stop and drift while we ate. This was the high point of my trip.