EuropeLondon » Paris »MexicoCancun » Los Cabos »
EastBoston » Martha's Vineyard » Cape Cod/Nantucket » Chicago » Miami »
WestLas Vegas » Los Angeles » Napa and Sonoma » San Diego » San Francisco » Seattle »
HawaiiBig Island » Kauai » Maui » Oahu »
Easy one-mile hike round trip (great for families, young and old)
Swimming in pools under two waterfalls 10 and 20 feet high
Chance to practice 10-foot cannonball jumps from safe rock ledges
Viewing of three waterfalls flowing heavily in rainy season, or two in drier times
- A hike into one of the most popular valleys on Maui’s famous Hana Highway, a valley unique for having several waterfalls within a short distance of each other
- Journey along two streams to 3 to 5 waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high
- Swimming and jumping (optional) into large pools under any of the falls
- Option to climb columnar basalt alongside the falls to leap 10 to 15 feet off rock ledges
- 4.5 mile hike into Maui's ultimate waterfall wonderland, an area still described as "old Hawai‘i"
- Opportunity to view the "Seven Sacred Pools," a network of pools and cascading waterfalls
- Viewing of 45-foot, 200-foot, and 400-foot waterfalls, plus acres of towering bamboo and huge rainforest
- 2.5 hour drive down Hana Highway, Maui's famous road, and circle around East Maui
Maui , Hawaii
About Eco-hiking tours
Discover the lush, hidden Maui of your imagination on these guided hiking tours. Set out and find waterfalls along the famous Road to Hana, or step into the verdant jungle of East Maui. Spend a half or full day walking through dense forests of bamboo and inhaling the scent of white ginger blooming in fragrant patches. Hear the roar of waterfalls and jump into their inviting pools. Climb the rocks and dangle your feet in the cool streams. The company is Maui’s oldest eco land tour and has been praised by environmental tourism groups. The expert naturalists who accompany you are some of the best-trained guides on the island. Let them guide your way and share insights into Hawaii’s geology, botany, history, and culture.
We went on a waterfall hike to the Twin Falls area … and had a great time! [Our Guide] led us through the rain forest and up to multiple waterfalls while sharing his knowledge about Hawaii. His fun personality and passion for the land made this trip enjoyable for the whole group…Jumping into the pools was the highlight of the afternoon.