Sightseeing Bus Tour
- A comprehensive tour of America's Finest City
- Visits to the most renowned parts of the city: Coronado, the historic Gaslamp Quarter, beautiful Balboa Park, and La Jolla
- 1.5 hour lunch stop and shopping in the Gaslamp Quarter
- Tour through San Diego's gorgeous cityscape
- Professionally guided tour will escort you in comfort and style with expert narration, complimentary snacks and beverages
- Views of the Gaslamp Quarter, downtown center, Coronado Island and Balboa Park
- Tour through sparkling Coronado, the historic Gaslamp Quarter, resplendent and beautiful Balboa park, and the famed La Jolla, with its cove and pristine beaches
- Background on why this spectacular city beckons Californians and travelers from far abroad alike to sink their toes into sand and their souls into the fabric of this vibrant place
- Professionally guided tour with the utmost style and class
308 G Street, San Diego, California 92101
About Sightseeing Bus Tour
Take a bus tour around San Diego to see the city’s top sights without much walking. See the glittering skyscrapers and posh boutiques of downtown. Time travel to the Victorian era in the historic Gaslamp Quarter. Appreciate the artistic architecture, lush gardens, and meandering footpaths of Balboa Park. Navigate the chic streets of stylish La Jolla. Take in the views of powerdy white sand and crystal-clear water of Coronado Island. Forget about maps, directions, or driving yourself. Instead, you’ll enjoy snacks and drinks and chat with other travelers as expert local guides teach you about the history and culture of the area.
Me and my wife were in San Diego on vacation for four days and wanted a tour that would show us the most of San Diego in one tour. Well, this tour was just amazing. We got to see every place we wanted and more. Our tour guide was excellent. He had a great personality and was extremely knowledgeable.