San Diego Zoo
- All-day admission to intimate exhibits and encounters offering up-close looks at rare animals such as koalas, giant pandas, lowland gorillas, snow leopards and capuchin monkeys
- Access to the Children’s Zoo, Petting Zoo, Insect House and Koalafornia Boardwalk experience
- Unlimited use of Guided Bus zoo tours, in-park Express Bus transportation, and the Skyfari Aerial Tram, which offers spectacular park views on an airborne trip from one end of the zoo to the other
- Kids enjoy free park admission during October!
- 2-hour behind-the-scenes tour led by a friendly and informative guide who shares information on the zoo’s goals of wildlife conservation and education, as well as on the day to day care of the animals
- Small-group experience in a small cart that travels through special access areas not open to the public, and features a rare view into the daily operation of the zoo and its animals
- Special access experience alongside trainers and experts who share information on the zoo’s world-renowned conservation and education goals, as well as insider stories on some of the zoo’s animal stars
- Opportunity to touch, help train and even talk to rare and exotic animals under the supervision and guidance of trainers, including an up-close meeting with a cheetah and a chance to touch rhinos
- Complimentary professional photograph of you and your group taken with one of the animals, and an option to purchase a CD of professional-quality images taken of you and your group throughout your experience
2920 Zoo Drive, San Diego, California 92112
About San Diego Zoo
Get up-close to rare and endangered animals while exploring the San Diego Zoo’s world-renowned natural habitats. Enjoy an all-day affair complete with unlimited use of the zoo’s convenient hop-on hop-off tours, or take a series of informative and interactive behind-the-scenes tours that offer insight into the day-to-day care of the animals and their environments. Soar high over exhibits and enclosures on the Skyfari, learn how to work with animals from experienced trainers, or learn all about the goals and importance of wildlife conservation. The San Diego Zoo is home to more than 4,500 animals sprawled across 100-acres worth of lush, naturalistic habitats and diverse, botanical environments.
This is one of the best zoos I have ever visited and that is saying a lot. I love zoos and nearly everything about the San Diego Zoo is top quality with a great deal of care going into designing environments that are comfortable and natural for the animals while providing a great experience for guests.